Container Loading Conveyor
The Container Loading Conveyor is designed to aid metal processors in loading scrap into shipping containers. The conveyor is portable and powered by a diesel engine so that it can be positioned near the scrap pile. The container is backed up to the cantilevered conveyor. A grapple and/or magnet operator can load scrap onto the tail end of the conveyor. The head end of the conveyor protrudes approximately 36 feet into the container. A wall attached to the conveyor contains the scrap and forces it to pile up. As the container fills, it needs to be pulled forward to allow the filling process to continue.
* 24.8 HP Kubota liquid cooled diesel engine
* Large hydraulic oil reservoir with cooler and heater
* 54" wide conveyor belt
* 3 Pressure relief settings to allow the belt to stall when jammed
* Rubberized roller that is raised and lowered hydraulically in the container to control the gap beneath the end wall
* Heavy Duty structural steel fabrication throughout
* Abrasion and puncture resistant steel plate used in the hopper and conveyor areas
* Key Fob style remote control for belt start and stop
Check out these videos:
For a current quote contact us at:
This page © Copyright 2013, Rose Machinery Inc.